Stone Coat Countertops Beach Themed Epoxy Resin Counters
I got the opportunity to custom paint my friend's countertops with the Stone Coat Countertops Epoxy Resin and it was not only easy, it was so fun! She now has custom countertops that are a work of art :)
Special thanks to everyone at Stone Coat Countertops for their amazing product and support!!!
Purchase Stone Coat Resin here: http://www.stonecoatcountertops.com?aff=20
ALL MUSIC by @Johnnie Ferro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8nb3u2pazQ
Here are the basic step by step instructions (but check out Stone Coats YouTube channel, they have AMAZING instructional videos! https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCTYSouVgnpkqDbdG2
1. Clean surface (you don't want to sand dirt down into the counters)
2. Sand counters thoroughly
3. Prime counters (I used 1 coat, should have used 2 or 3)
4. Lightly sand primed counters and wipe all dust off.
5. Mix up resin (mix for at least 2 minutes)
6. Mix resin with colors (I used Stone Coat Countertops base coats - blue, white and black, and Stone Coat Countertops mica powders - coffee, gold, metallic brown, blue earth and ocean blue. I also used teal mica powder by The Colour Cottage)
7. Apply resin to counters. Torch to remove all air bubbles.
8. Wait 24 hours.
9. Sand counters again and wipe free of dust.
10. Mix up new batch of clear resin and apply to counters, torching thoroughly again.
11. All done!
Learn everything you need to know about acrylic pouring in my new online workshop: https://thepainterinyou.com/co....urses/online-paint-p
DONATE VIA PAYPAL: https://bit.ly/2tzEMxC
MMG MERCH: https://teespring.com/stores/mixed-media-girl
PURCHASE THE ART SUPPLIES I USE HERE*:
JOIN OUR FLUID ART FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2276432182636447/
BECOME A PATRON OF MY ART: https://www.patreon.com/MixedMediaGirl
PURCHASE MY ART: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MixedMediaGirlEtsy
*Some of the links in this description are affiliate links and I may earn a commission from your purchase at no additional cost to you. I ONLY recommend items that I have used and love :)
THIS VIDEO IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS.