Cute little fishes - recycled plastic and resin
In this video, I create cute little fishes out of recycled plastic and place them in resin.
July is the International Month of Recycled Plastic. So I have done my bit to create a resin artwork incorporating plastic in order to save some plastic from landfills.
To recreate this project, you will need:
• Plastic Sheet - I used leftover plastic from a picture frame
• Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium: https://amzn.to/3dDQkqh
• Le Rez Transparent Liquid Pigment: https://bit.ly/lerezliquid
• Alternatively, you can use India Ink, Acrylic Ink or Alcohol Ink
• Wood burning tool: https://amzn.to/3is66r9
• Board - I recycled an old resin board that I didn't like
• Resin - I used Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
• Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds | https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi - US
• Upholstery Tacks: https://amzn.to/2UYyjh6
• Heat Gun
The Essential Beginner’s Guide to Resin Art Techniques.
Paperback: https://amzn.to/2XEmqxn (US) | https://amzn.to/2NMKAkY (UK)
My Goal Setting and Action Planner for Artists.
Paperback: https://amzn.to/3bb8gXN (US) | https://amzn.to/31vg3vg (UK)
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, please sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
✅ Sue's Creative Circle: https://courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Website: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Resin Blog: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au/blog-2/
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
✅ My other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCvaXBNVp_TrW6HqeA
I hope you enjoyed this video.