Cheese Puto | Fast and Easy Recipe | Kain Tayo
Watch our previous recipe for Chicken Teriyaki here: https://youtu.be/BjS_IU7RXGI
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
1/3 Cup Water
1 Tbsp Butter (melted)
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/3 Cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
Rectangle Cheddar Cheese Pieces (optional)
1. Add eggs and beat well.
2. Add vanilla, butter, evaporated milk and water. Mix continuously.
3. In a new bowl, add flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
4. Make a well in the center and add in the wet ingredients. Mix well until free of lumps.
5. Add shredded cheese and mix well.
6. Pour batter into greased moulds until 3/4 full. Steam at medium heat for 16-18 minutes. Cover with cotton cloth before adding the lid to avoid water from dripping onto the puto.
7. Once cooked, put a slice of cheese on each puto and steam for one more minute.
8. Let the puto cool before removing from the mould. This recipe will make 12 pieces.
JayJen - Happy Moments by JayJen Music https://soundcloud.com/jayjenmusic Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 Free Download: http://bit.ly/HappyMoments-JayJen Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/ivlB5cyqGsU