Easy Puto Cheese recipe
2cups of flour
2tbsp baking powder
1cup of sugar
2tbsp melted butter
1 1/4 cup of fresh milk
2tsp of vanilla
2 medium eggs
Food colour (optional)
Cheese for toppings ( cut in into shapes you desire)
1. Grease molds with melted butter or cooking oil
2. Combine all the dry ingredients and mix well
3. Add all wet Ingredients mix well unti no more lumps
4.mix the wet and dry ingredients and mix well until smooth
5. if your using regular cheese put on top before steaming and if your using the quick melt cheese put it on top of the puto when it cooked.
6. Cover and steam for 10 to 12 minutes over low heat.
Don't forget to wrap the lid with cotton cloth to avoid water dripping over the puto.
Let it cool down before removing the puto from the moulds..
Enjoy! Please don't forget to Subscribe like and share this video if you tried it let me know on comment box