No Bake Crackers Cheese Cake | CheeseKut | Easy & Yummy Recipe | Dessert
-Any Type of Crackers
-250g Full Cream Milk
-350g Cream Cheese
-1/2 Cup of Castor Sugar
-Grated Chocolates (Topping)
1. Add Castor Sugar into the cream cheese bowl.
2. Beat them till little fluffy.
3. Then, add some full cream milk and mix well to obtain a smooth cream mixture.
4. Leave the cream cheese mixture aside.
5. Soak some crackers in the a bowl of warm milk for about 5 seconds, then arranged them in a container or pan.
6. Put a layer of cream cheese on top and another layer of soaked crackers.
7. Repeat 5) & 6) until all the cream cheese mixture & soaked crackers are finished.
8. Lastly, top it with some grated chocolates or any topping you like.
9. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours before serving.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more recipes! ❤